Adriana Davidson

Adriana Davidson, age 15, was last seen alive on January 27, 2023, outside Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor, Michigan, according to deputies.

Deputies announced that they found a missing 15-year-old girl dead at her high school. Now investigators must determine how Adriana “Addy” Davidson passed away.

“The K-9 unit of the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office discovered Adriana Davidson near the athletic fields of Ann Arbor Pioneer High School just before 1:00 p.m. today,” the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office reported Monday afternoon. “At this point, there are no indicators of wrongdoing. As the crime scene is within the municipal borders of Ann Arbor, the police department will conduct the investigation.

In an interview with WYZ on Sunday, her brother Anthony Lopez discussed how a student allegedly found her phone on the tennis courts of her school on Friday afternoon and brought it to her closest friend.

“As soon as I learned that Addy was possibly missing, I knew she had not ran away,” Lopez told the site. “The telephone was the red signal for me.”

“What adolescent girl sneaks off and leaves her phone without contacting anyone?” Jackson stated.

John Davidson, her father, stated that he suspected foul play. According to reports, law enforcement now possesses Addy’s phone.

Friday morning at 9 a.m., when she was on her way to school in Ann Arbor, Michigan, was the last time Davidson spoke to her family, according to the sheriff’s office. She resided in the adjacent Scio Township.

Friends last saw Adriana around 11:00 a.m. outside of Pioneer High School, according to deputies.

Friday morning, deputies apparently confirmed via video from a public bus that the student arrived at school. She left shortly thereafter, and her pals reported that she was ill. Bus video revealed that she returned to school about midday. She did not go inside. That was the final confirmed sighting.

Friday, one of Lopez’s closest pals posted a screenshot of their text conversation.

“The text exchanges between my sister and her friend are time-stamped at 12:26 p.m., when her friend texted my sister, ‘You straight?’ and Addy replied, ‘No,'” he added.

After the friend typed “Wym” (What do you mean? ), Addy never responded.

According to John Davidson, she did not return home throughout the afternoon. He texted and called her. Previously, she always responded.

“We’re headed where?” Day 2 now?” In the Sunday report, he stated. “This is not my daughter,” she said.

He contacted her friends and visited her school, but he was unable to locate her.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *